Friday, February 25

Hello and Goodbye

Well folks looks like the time has come to wrap up Empress, she has had a good run, but like many other things in my life it is time to let go, and there has been a lot of letting go in the past couple of months, hence the silence here, it hasn´t been the easiest of times, but that has been of my own making and the need to move on at an inner level - having made the move physically

So as spring shows herself, snowdrops, crocus, buds on trees and daffs pushing their way through the undergrowth, so I too am pushing my way through to the light once more - new beginnings

I am going to concentrate on Crochet Crook, so if you subscribe to Empress, swap to C.C. Where along with my crochet creations will be my usual waffle. Big thanks to all who have followed this blog and friends found....hopefully I shall see you at CC
Love Light & Blessings be with you

No comments: