Monday, October 17

One year on

Tis a year since my return to Moniaive, and what a year in so many ways, after the excitement of returning I did fall into a very bleak and black place for several months - memories - the quickness of my move back and with N, so much old and new overlapping it sent me on a downward spiral, fortunately I am blessed with many who love and support me and saw me through this time and now with friends have got a creative cooperative going - my crochet is well received and selling well, N has now made contact with folks with horses so gets to go riding once a week maybe more, which is so good for his soul.
We have had visitis from special friends and made our flat into a snug home, I get to see my granddaughter, we had the pleasure of her company on Saturday as mum needed to sleep before starting a nightshift and dad was off on a health and safety first aid course, she is a star and so easy to look after - and now another is on the way.
A special goodbye for Del on the 3rd anniversary of his death.........
No I have no regrets about returning, not to say I don´t have wistful thoughts now and then of CasaB and a few special folk out there still miss.
So much to look forward to in the next 12 months.......
Laura and Stu are still in Boulder, leaqving next week I think they are still undecided as to exactly where, but they have had a fab time in Boulder made many good friends and would happily return there. They went to Las Vegas to surprise a friend for her birthday and from the sounds of it had much fun. They are both looking very fit and healthy and nut brown, all the walking they do and not just up bloody great mountains. I get such a buzz from hearing her and the excitement in her voice enjoyng an adventure she has been dreaming of for a few years.
My crochet continues to sell and receive much praise :) THANK YOU........which in turn inspires me to do more; a selection of hats dropped off at Willow on Friday and some new items now in the shop.
Squidge is well and truly settled and has her special people, just like CasaB, she comes and "shop keeps" with me, some things never change hahaha, there is a wee garden at the back of the shop which we can access which is Squidge´s paradise, now so chilled is she that she will hop over the wall and go for a wee wander in the field before hopping back over.
OH yeah nearly forgot after one year we finally have a bed woo hoo and wow what a bed hand made by N, it´s definitely a tall persons bed LOL and with moon sun and goddess carved/etched around the sides it´s an original and very comfy :)
Blessings Be

No comments: