Thursday, October 6

Scatties

Scatties are now copyrighted :) and funnily enough today a pattern came through from Caron for a scarf hat that is knitted from another designer so glad I followed Nic´s advice phew
This one I made for Tia´s first birthday
and this is one of many that are now in the CC shop


The shop is now in it´s 3rd week and doing OK we get a steady trickle of folks calling in and good feedback thus far. This week I had to take a couple of days off as the dreaded lurgy finally got me not that it stopped me from doing some crochetting though.

Happy to see that Paul Howell has been recognised for his fab photography and won a competition :) If you are a facebooker then check out his pics 

Also following Lau n Stu´s antics in the US climbing bloody big mountains at unearthly times of the morning, oh to be young and soooooo fit
Well that´s all for now folks a short update today
Blessings Be

No comments: